Friday, November 26, 2010

THE HOUSE WARMING PARTY!!!!!

Dear pam,
thanks for your e-mail.I'm so glad to hear from you.I can't wait to see your new place!!!!!!
The day after the party was the worst day in my whole life!It took me the whole day to clean the house...Glasses and plates were on the sofa and on the floor....Some children broke my karaoke machine!!DISASTER...Luise dropped some cola on the white sofa and my mum is so angry with me..!
The photos are awsome.I think that the most beautiful photos are:the photo with me and you,where we are dancing,the other with your sister and Mike where they are eating the cake ,and last but not least the photo with my birthday-cake!!!!!
As for the diary,yes i found it but it wasn't on the bedside table....It was into a plate...hahahahahaha.Do you want me to send it to you or to give it to you when i come to your place?
I can't wait to see you!I'll try to visit you this Sunday if it doesn't matter.When i come to your house we'll have a lot to do...and a lot to discuss,like my party.
Many kisses,
Elena!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment